Reliability through experience
Building your Agro industrial plants
De Smet Engineers & Contractors (DSEC) is a trustworthy partner in the construction of complete Agro industrial plants thanks to their design capabilities in process, architecture, civil engineering and steel structures as well as skills in establishing comprehensive site construction tenders and execution procedures.
All site works are organized and supervised by DSEC’s site team who liaise with the project management staff to constantly monitor quality, budget and time scale compliance of all sub-contracted works. Plant start-up and commissioning is provided by a dedicated team of start-up engineers assisted by vendors’ specialists under the authority of the site manager.
DSEC is a general contracting company, offering a range of specialized contracting services to the agro industry.
- A full range of flexible contracting options to its clients, from project conception to post-commissioning support.
- The company provides unique technological and process opportunities to the sugar and sugar derivatives industries as well as to the edible oil sector, their natural evolution to Biofuels processing: Bio-ethanol and Biodiesel respectively, the Bio-based industries and the Agro-Nutrients industries.
- DSEC has vast experience in site activities implementation such as civil engineering works, installation works and plant start-up.
- Raw material and finished product storage units, handling and conditioning facilities as well as plant utilities can also be acquired and installed by DSEC.
- Technical audits and investment evaluation studies.
- Beyond its core activities, DSEC is accomplished at acquiring appropriate technologies from expert companies through carefully negotiated and regulated agreements.
- DSEC has the ability expertise and skills to successfully complete large agro industrial Greenfield projects up to turn-key executions, within the contract budget and specified time schedules.